Frequently Asked questions
Rates on Henna Art:
In our studio: You can get any design starting at $15.
For more extensive work $75 per hour apply.
We can travel to your location with a minimum of one hour schedule, $75 per hour per artist.
Traveling fee apply when locations is 60min away from 32825
60min away $60 apply
90min away $90 apply
120min away $120 apply
Location Home Studio
By appointment only
11375 Moonshine Creek Cir.
Orlando Fl. 32825
How I prepare for my henna session?
- Keep in mind that, the henna paste must remain on the skin for at least 6 hours or overnight for best result. Once the paste is remove another 6 hour without contact with water is recommended.
- Is recomended to bathe before your appointment and do not apply lotion to the are to be henna.
- Get your manicure, pedicures and shaving before your session.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
When is the best time to schedule my henna?
- Schedule your henna about 48 hour prior to your special event, to allow color to deepen.
- Allow minimum of 2 hours for a standard bridal henna session, or up to 4 hours for more detail extensive work.
- Book a second henna artist to henna your guest at a large party. World henna offer multiples henna artist for all size events.
Does henna work on dark skin tone?
- Yes, henna show up on almost everyone.
Where can I get my design?
- You can get henna anywhere in your body, but henna stain the best where the skin is thicker like hand and foot. In the rest of the body the henna stain will be lighter.
How long does the stain last?
- Henna can last from a week to a month depending of your skin and the after care. Usually the stain looks fresh the first week and them slowly fades.
How long do it take?
- It can take an artist from few minutes for a simple design to several hours for more intricate designs.
Is henna safe?
- Henna is totally natural and it is consider safe for most people, henna is usually mix with lemon juice, so if you are allergic to citrus henna is not recommended.